Friday, January 29, 2010

Sea of new devices



First... > http://4mspedals.com/ <>
If you dont know better ask somebody.
They might not know so then go to the link.

I am lost in the sea of new devices and audio techniques i am running into
lately.
I have my MacBook filled to the gills with new apps. But i feel like I can not trust it.
My G.A.S. getting stronger. lol

Boutique pedals and analog tone generators flood my mind.
Triwave with a Panneur ... ummm textures.
Also the King Capitol Punishment Glamour Box . . hum need to reevaluate that one. The filter section was so flexible.
+ The constant though of just getting rid of everything I own and getting my dream Buchla 200e and moving to a cabin in the woods keeps coming to mind.



ALSO an amazing video from my friend Mike ! ! ! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment